Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whoa, man, like, blogging.

So I have an account just about everywhere now, except for crappy foreign sites I don't care about.

I've decided to use this to host reviews I plan to continue writing, and hopefully use to shamelessly plug for a blogging job. Hopefully that will work once I end up actually getting better at doing this whole reviewing thing.

I'm going for reviews from old consoles to new PC and console games, mostly PC right now, as I'm all out of brand new gen consoles, but not for too long. Frickin' God of War 3 and Kingdom Hearts 3 on PS3.

Here's a partial list of games I've recently completed, excluding the review I'm about to post after this entry:
God of war
Silent hill 2-4
mario and luigi - superstar saga
Megaman X 1-6 (still working on 6, and I'll be reviewing the whole collection)
EVO
Patapon 2
Loco Roco 1 and 2
Crush (finally!)
Half life 2, also ep 1 and 2


So enjoy, comment, subscribe. Plugging, You get it. Make me look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment